Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lets have one last kiss

I think hello kitty is quite cute and pretty yeah. Although it's kinda childish but it's pretty!! Love the pics above hahah ^^ Anyway, just a summary of my week cos my battery is running low plus there's something wrong with my charger. Pfft -.- Hmm this week is pretty good, i guess. Tests are coming in once again. And i totally flunked my maths test with a single digit. Disappointed!!! Must try harder, as if. Im finally done with nationals. Time to put basketball aside and focus on my studies, i'll try. Spent quality time with love this week. Thank you so much yea, love you most. :-) Tmrw's friday so.. TGIF! Hope it'll be a good day. Have a gr8 weekend, (hugs)

Oh ya, btw im freaking stress and busy right now. Grr was appointed to be in charge for the national day video thing plus need to hand in by next wed and assistance for the class notice board. ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY.

No comments:

Post a Comment