Saturday, July 10, 2010

Lots of love

Happy 27th bday to super junior's, Heechul! On wed, had training after schl. Trained formations and stuffs like that. Reached home late and mum was really angry but its okay. On thurs, match against rgs. Hmm, no comments. Debriefed then meet love. Hahah thanks for waiting for me!! (L) Thank you for always being there for me, Aziz. I cannot imagine my life without you. Love you loads!! :)

Ystd, during the last two periods played games cos it was games day. Played the three-pointer shoot out and only got 2/5 hahah hate the sun!!! Make my aiming pajiao only hahaha anyway i get those 'prizes' for free. Lol! Head to tm with Peisin & Sofia. Had popeye and $7+ totally not worth. But the chicken there was tasty and it's better than kfc haha. Walked arnd and i want that everlast bag!!! Time to save money yea :-) Head home arnd 5ish. Training at 2 later. Ah fugging tired ttm. Ok till my next update then, X.

No comments:

Post a Comment